Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

I guess it has been a while since the last post and I have had some complains.  Some of you have asked about the elevator - I haven't taken the stairs since March 1st.  Things have been busy and motivation is somewhat lacking.  Also, I now own my own Netflix queue (a story for another time).

The motivation behind this post is, as the title states, "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang".  I didn't remember a lot of the movie other than it is long - and has an intermission.  Anyway, Lucas loved it.  He sat on the couch and watched all 2.5 hours of it.  Crazy.

I guess there was not a whole lot to report.  Sorry for the boring post - hilarity will follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good movie! Great songs! I'd watch it with him if only Grandma were closer! Love, Grandma Beth