Friday, October 17, 2008

Lucas' School Work

I was rummaging through papers on our counter and found a piece of Lucas' school work. It looks like he is doing a good job - I am really proud of him. I took a picture of the page:


I didn't know he could do that! I think it is really cool that he can do matching like this - seriously, I think it is cool. Some of the routes are simply brilliant:

I really do find it interesting that the convention of staying in the boxes for matching doesn't hinder him. The boxes don't mean anything! He doesn't have to think outside the box - to him, they don't exist! ALL THE 7's ARE CONNECTED!

I wonder how long it will be before he is bound by the convention of staying in the lines. Simply amazing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully I will breed a genius too.

And I think it's cool too. Definitely a type of loop-hole he found. Takes after me.

Tiffany said...

I love how he connected all of the 7's ( : So adorable!